Honeywell's INNCOM system is the most collaborative guestroom automation platform in the world. We pioneered several integration strategies to facilitate how divergent systems manufactured by many independent companies would work together. As a result, Honeywell offers INNCOM integration capabilities with multiple electronic lock manufacturers, dozens of HVAC equipment manufacturers, software platforms and device manufacturers.
We understand that making the systems work together seamlessly is the foundation that enables forward-looking hoteliers to deliver memorable guest experiences while running their property efficiently.
Honeywell introduced several technologies now in wide use in hospitality and today continues to lead in the industry as an innovated and thought leader.
Honeywell is a pioneer and leader in offering integration between INNCOM technology and other hospitality technology providers and has established relationships with a wide range of companies such as:
- In-Room Guest Services: DigiValet, Intelity, iRIS
- Lighting: Clipsal, Control4, Crestron, Lutron
- Motorized Drapes and Shades: BTX, Makita, Silent Gliss, Somfy
- Signage and Wall Plates: Axxess Industries, EEC
- Electronic Locks: VingCard, Timelox, Kaba/Saflok, Hafele, SALTO
- Minibars: Bartech
- Building Automation Systems: BAS Systems using BACNet
- Property Management Systems: Fidelio (Micros Opera), Springer-Miller, Hilton21, HIS, HSIA, IHS, HTNG XML / SOAP, Libeca, LMS / IAD, OnQueue,Scientific Atlanta Maintenance Management: M-Tech / HotSOS
- Content Providers: Enseo, FCS, Fingi
- HVAC Providers: Amana, Daikin, Islandaire, Williams