A multi-purpose device, configurable with 1 to 9 touch-capacitance sensors or dimmer bars, and is designed for convenient bedside guest control of lighting, temperature, drapes and sheers, privacy, make-up room and other guest service requests such as tray pick-up, shoe shine or butler call.
The eco-friendly glass touch surface is available in standard designs or as a blank canvas for the designer wishing to customize a look with colors, fonts, images and functionality. The TBL-70 comes equipped with an on-board photo sensor which detects the light level in the room and automatically adjusts the intensity of the backlighting. As a node in Honeywell's INNCOM Integrated Room Automation System, the TBL-70 provides a high level of convenience to the guest in turning on pre-selected lights in the room or just the night light before retiring. Drape and sheer controls allow the guest to open or close them easily without having to walk to a window or balcony doors. It can also enable the privacy or make-up room request indicators on the corridor plate or in centrally controlled systems at the workstations. The TBL-70 can also be deployed with other Glass Series devices to give the guestroom a “designer look”.
• Controls lighting, temperature, drapes, and amenities
• Fully customizable programmable capacitive touch user interface
• Soft background illumination
• Voltage: 12VDC for load center applications
• Dimming: 100–240VAC 650W leading edge or 350W trailing edge per control point
• Relay contact rating:120–240VAC, 500W per control point
• Wired S5 bus and IR or RF Deep Mesh wireless communication
• FCC, CE. RoHS Approved