The CC Debugger is typically used to program INNCOM RF devices.
It can also be used to debug and program the flash of any of the RF System-on-Chip (SoC) devices from Texas Instruments.
The PC tools available for these purposes are the SmartRF Flash Programmer from Texas Instruments and the IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 from IAR Systems.
• Minimum voltage from target: 1.2 Volt
• Maximum voltage from target: 3.6 Volt
• Operating temperature: 0 to 85°C
• Regulated voltage: 3.3 Volt
• Maximum target current draw: 200 mA