Efficiency, comfort, and wireless convenience: the new wireless INNCOM e7 Series energy management thermostat.
The e7w is a robust and versatile wireless EMS thermostat with occupancy-based temperature and humidity control. Featuring superior aesthetics, a built-in motion detector and on-board wireless ZigBee®, the e7w Wireless EMS Thermostat is a Hospitality IoT platform that supports guestroom controls for HVAC, lighting, drapery, amenities, and other IoT integrations. The e7w is powered by four (4) AA batteries [included], so the thermostat can be installed quickly and easily, virtually anywhere in any guestroom, without the hassle of running wires.
• Basic Thermostat. Temperature and humidity control.
• Basic EMS. Optimizes in-room climate control using a passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor to detect occupancy.
• Advanced EMS. Optimizes in-room climate control using both a PIR and a door sensor (or lock integration) for more precise occupancy detection, enabling greater energy savings.
• Integrated Room Automation System (IRAS). Platform for hospitality IoT, such as controls for HVAC, lighting, drapery, amenities, and more.
• Networked EMS. Optimizes in-room energy use by occupancy and room status. Centrally monitored and optimized using INNcontrol software.
• Wired model also available: e7 Wired EMS Thermostat
FEATURES + BENEFITS
• Beautiful, industrial design with a large, easy-to-read keypad
• Compatible with virtually any HVAC system
• Scalable from Basic (standalone) to Networked EMS
• Wireless model can be installed virtually anywhere
• Built-in passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor
• Equipped with a Smart Wall Plate for easy installation and worry-free maintenance
• Optional external wireless door/window,PIR, temperature and humidity sensors
• Easiest 3rd-party integration
• Utilizes INNcontrol software to constantly report, monitor and control energy savings
• Battery Life: 2-3 Years
• Pending approvals: CA Title 24 – OCST
PROGRAMMING AND COMMISSIONING
Click the link below to login to our Partner Portal to download our programming and commissioning tools.