The E527 is a thermostat designed for British gang box applications.
It provides temperature control, humidity monitoring, and motion detection for energy efficient managment of the HVAC system. The e527 can be equipped with ecoMODE to provide additional energy saving benefits. The e527 contains a wired S5 bus or RS485 and wireless RF (Deep Mesh) transceiver for IRAS communications towards an external relay pack such as the X47, X07, or X06 for actuating the HVAC equipment. The e527 can be equipped with a mounting plate that will allow it to mount on an American double gang box.
• Fully customizable programming to operate specific HVAC, FCU, and PTAC units
• Temperature and humidity sensing
• Remote temperature sensing
• Light level detection
• Motion detection
• Digital input (door switch monitoring)
• Voltage: 12VDC
• Wired S5 bus or RS485 or wireless RF Deep Mesh communication
• British gang box or American double gang box mounting
• FCC, CE, RoHS Approved